In similar fashion to the issues with the Blogger Service, Google Analytics require similar steps to remove the gtempaccount.com association - and re-join into the proper/original account in your Domain.
- Sign-in to Analytics as the user% account
- Select User Manager at the bottom of the dashboard
- Select Add User in the upper-right of the user table
- Enter the email address of user@, set Access Type to Account Administrator and enable all Website Profiles.
- The new user won't get any email notification
- Sign-out and flush cookies, Sign-in as user@ account
- Use the User Manager to remove the user% gtempaccount.com user
A little easier than the Blogger process and all history and identifiers will be preserved.
- G Page