We make HTML5/CSS3 business applications go.
We leverage Lean startup methods and the Open Stack.
This is just a list of some of our more interesting projects, in no particular order.
- Ars combination applicant tracking system and professional Technical Profile and Resume builder
- Hosted Solution running the Custos Monitoring solution.
- BitKick is a system to promote Open Source project improvements via Bug Bounties
- We also operate Global CDN, hosting scores of Open Source web-libraries
- SEO Sorcerer
- Tools for on-page SEO analysis
- Toosl for Site Operators to interact with Users.
Recent Social News & Information (Google+ Feed)
Dec 05) Cyber experts uncover 2 million stolen passwords to Web accounts — Time to reset passwords another big p0wn.
Nov 23) The #KitKat @Google Caller ID upgrade shares data with Google "licenCors" What the heck is that?
Nov 22) I got a prompt for some of my Pages to get a custom URL, that were all awesome. The more popular page for my Trademarked business name ("edoceo") however is requiring me to add numbers even though the name is not currently in use. How come priority was given to these less popular other pages (eg: gCDN) with less followers than my primary page? Why do I have to add numbers if the name is not currently in use and I have a valid legal claim on said name?
Sep 11) Stop Making Me Sign Up — Sign-Up Does Suck
Sep 11) Automattic (WordPress) thinks your trademark is worthless — It impacts your startup too!
Sep 01) Smaller companies like Edoceo have a difficult time defending our Trademark against assholes like who seem to not care at all.